Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gorjes Night out at Aristo








YEY!! It was a success!! Special thanks to everyone who came and supported us. Thanks to me friends who have the balls (not literally) to model and catwalked for me.. and thanks to Mrs Suzilia for make up and tunjuk ajar sifu to the other girls regarding the walks. I'm loving ittttt... hehe Extra thanks to Ms Sherean and Ms Puteri for the extra set of hands. Can't do it without you guys. Many thanks to Ms. Melati, the organizer of the event who gave Gorjes the opportunity to do this. Never in my head that i would do a fashion show which i may add was a four days work before the actual date. It was hectic plus an explosion of wondrous feelings came out of me. I could not thank you enough. :)



Last but not least presenting to Gorjes peeps... the rest of "Gorjes in the City"

No comments: